Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana Online Registration, Application Status & Benefits
As you all know that many schemes are run by the government for the empowerment of women. Through this article we are going to share the complete information of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana. The Chief Minister of Telangala K Chandrashekar Rao launched this scheme on 2 October 2014. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the Telangana Government for the marriage of girl coming from poor families.
How much financial assistance will be provided to girls, what eligibility is required, document list and how you will be able to apply online in Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme. To get the all information about this scheme, you are requested to read this post completely.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
This scheme has been started by the Telangana Government for those poor families who are unable to get their daughters marriage due to poverty. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to poor families for the marriage of their girls. This scheme is being run in the name of Shaddi Mubarak for the Muslim families while Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for the rest of the communities. In this way, poor families can complete the marriage ceremony of their daughters by using the financial assistance received in this pathakam/scheme.
Key Highlights of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
|Name of the scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana|
|Launched by||CM K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|Date of launch||2 October 2014|
|Scheme objective||To provide financial assistance for marriage of poor girls|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||Girls of the State|
|Financial assistance amount||Rs 1,00,116|
Objectives of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The main objectives of this scheme is to provide financial help for the marriage of girls belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC and Minority communities. In this scheme a lump sum amount of Rs 1,00,116 is transferred to the bank account of girl’s mother. This assistance amount is transferred at the time of marriage of the girl. Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme (തെലങ്കാന കല്യാണ ലക്ഷ്മി പദ്ധതി) will also be helpful in preventing child marriage in the state. Because in this scheme only those girls can apply who have completed the age of 18 years or above. Apart from this, women in the state will be financially empowered with the help of this scheme.
- PM Vaya Vandana Yojana – पति पत्नी को मिलेगें 18500 रूपये
- Saral Pension Yojana : अब मिलेगी 12000 रूपये पेंशन हर महिने
- Post Office Bachat Yojana in Hindi – डाकघर बचत योजना क्या हैं
- प्रधानमंत्री सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना पूरी जानकारी – Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Hindi
- Mahila Loan Yojana – प्रधानमंत्री महिला लोन योजना – Loan Scheme for Ladies in India
Feature and Benefits of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana?
- This scheme was launched on 02 Oct 2014 for the welfare of the women.
- The benefits of Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam will be provided to the girls of ST, SC, BC, EBC & Minority Community.
- Through the scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,00,116 will be given by the state government on the marriage of girls.
- This financial amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s mother bank account at the time of her marriage.
- Nearly 3,60,000 girls have been provided benefits of Kalyan Lakshmi Pathakam.
- Initially in 2014, financial amount of Rs 51,000 were provided under the scheme for girl marriage.
- After which the government has been increasing this assistance amount from time to time.
- To take the advantage of this scheme, you have to apply online from the official website of the scheme.
- The age of the female applicant applying under the scheme should be at least 18 yearas.
- With the help of this pathakam, child marriages will also be stopped.
- Apart from this, the girls education rate will improve with the implementation of this scheme and women will be financially strong.
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Registration Form
The applicants who want to apply for Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme, applicants must follow the following eligibility under the scheme-
- To apply for this scheme, applicant should be a resident of Telangana State.
- Only girls belonging to ST/SC/BC/EBC and Minority Communities can apply for the scheme.
- The girls should be from BPL families to taking the advantage of the scheme.
- The annual income of the bride’s family from ST/SC/Minority Groups should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- The bride’s family belonging to BC/EBC category should not exceed annual income of Rs 1,50,000 for rural areas and Rs 2,00,000 for urban areas.
- Apart from this, the applicant should have all the documents required for applying in the scheme.
Document List Required for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The applicant should have the following documents scan copies in jpeg/jpg format between 50kb-150kb.
- Bride’s Aadhaar Card
- Bride mother’s Aadhaar Card
- Bridegroom’s Aadhaar Card
- Bride’s Age Proof Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bride’s Photograph
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- Bank Account Detail of Bride & Bride’s Mother
- VRO/Panchayat Secy Approval Certificate
How to apply online for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
To fill the registration form of Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam, applicants may follow the following steps provided by us-
- To apply online, first go to the official website of the scheme i.e. telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- After visiting the website, you will see the link of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
- You have to click on this link.
- A new page like this will open in front of you.
- Now on this new page, click on the Registration link.
- As soon as you click on the registration link, the Registration Form For Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme will be displayed on screen, as shown in screenshot.
- Then fill all the required details in registration form carefully-
- ‘Bride particularsIncome certificate details
- Caste certificate details
- Permanent address details
- Bank account details
- Mother’s account details
- Bridegroom particulars
- Personal details
- Permanent address details
- Details of Marriage
- After filling all the details, upload all the requested documents as shown in below screenshot.
- Then enter the captcha code.
- Click on Submit button.
- In this way you can apply online under TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam.
Way to Check Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status
If you have applied under the scheme, then you can also check the application status. To check the application form status follow below points-
- Visit the official website of Telengana E-pass.
- On home page, click on Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme option.
- Now you will redirected to a new page, here you will find Print/Status link.
- Click on Print/Status option.
- After clicking, a new page will open like this.
- Now enter Bride’s Aadhaar Number & Phone Number.
- Then click on Get status and print.
- After that your application status will be visible on the screen.
- You may take a print out of this for further requirements.